Abstracts should have the title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s), and keywords (3-6 keywords). The abstract including the keywords and affiliations should not exceed one page.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FULL PAPER SUBMISSION:
Journal does have a limit for full paper submission. However, before the 15 days time of publication, the author(s) is required to follow the rules and regulation of publication imposed by respective journal(s).
SAMPLE PAPER SHOULD CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS:
1. Abstract: 150 words with all affiliations and keywords.
2. Introduction: Introduce study concept, major theoretical and empirical gap and contribution by this study, importance and implications for practice.
3. Literature Review: A thorough synthesis of the past and current literature backing the study hypotheses and leading towards propositions.
4. Methodology: Clear and concise elaboration of the method applied and the steps taken to ensure the reliability and validity of used methodology. Explain the sample and target population with justifications.
5. Results: Clear and comprehensive presentation of results in view of proposed hypotheses.
6. Discussion & Conclusion: Discuss the strengths and contribution of research to theory and practice. Limitations and future research directions with conclusion.
7. Acknowledgements (when appropriate)
8. References: APA style is recommended (Use of Endnote appreciated)
9. Appendices (when appropriate)
2. FORMATTING GUIDELINES:
Follow all instructions provided in IEEE manual for formatting of papers.