AIM AND SCOPE
Journal is presently archived and not receiving further articles, instead authors are advised to submit their articles to IJACTM
IJACTM, primarily aims to bring out the research talent and the works done by scientists, academia, engineers, practitioners, scholars, post graduate students of engineering and science so that fellow researchers can get benefit from the research done. This journal aims to cover the scientific research in a broader sense and not just publishing a niche area of research facilitating researchers from various verticals to publish their papers. It is also aimed to provide a platform for the researchers to publish in a shorter of time (normal duration of submission to publication will be within one month) enabling them to continue further.
The journal covers all Information disciplines, all scientific disciplines, advanced sciences such as Computer Science and some areas of management research. IJACTM aims to publish only quality research papers, which are peer, reviewed by panel of reviewers; the journal also aims to reduce the review time considerably by adopting various measures.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
1.Original research works in the above mentioned fields
2. Surveys, opinions, abstracts and essays related information technology and management.
3. Few review papers will be published if the author had done considerable work in that area.
- One of the journals aiming to bring out research in both engineering and research with wider scope.
- Emphasizes to bring out research articles that seek to uncover the science underlying technological advances.
- IJACTM aims to cover all major Information Technology domains including Management science.
- Offering rapid review and publication, mostly the submitted papers will be published within a month.
- Online availability throughout the year enabling the user to download articles.
Some of the areas covered in the journal are
- Advances in computer science and information technology
- Any new methodology to support software & management products
- Areas related to management science.
Submission of articles
All submitted articles will be initially subjected to editorial procedures, if found suitable for publishing will be sent to reviewers for peer review. Authors are also invited to suggest at least three potential reviewers who can review their article. It is not mandatory for the editor to send the articles only to the reviewer referred by authors; it is at discretion of the editor to send articles to any reviewer of his/ her choice. Once the review process is over and the article is accepted authors will be intimated over mail with the galley proof which the author is insisted to reply within 15 days of time, after which the article will be sent for publishing.